Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I'm in!


I finally made it. Actually, I arrived last night, with my lovely one, and we went to her family's home south of Atlanta.

It was not easy. The highways are much busier than in the other states that we went through and ... well, my lovely one thinks the word "Spaghetti junction" explains best the planning that went into Georgia roads.

It felt good to visit Atlanta for the first time today. Of course, I had to take my lovely one to the Four Seasons, which was kind enough to host a book promo party for kids (and kids-at-heart) this Saturday (Oct. 3, 2009)

Also, I had the chance to talk to a lovely young lady at www.AtlantaLatino.com, who will be writing an article about Luna Needs a Miracle and this journey.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Sorry for the late celebration of your arrival. It has been hectic this week! Good for you guys. I hope you had an awesome time at the promo - can't wait to hear more about it!

    Love,

    Mindy

    ReplyDelete