Friday, September 11, 2009

Day 1 - Videos Taken with my Handi-Cam!

So, I only just now had the opportunity and pleasure of reviewing a couple of the video clips that I made yesterday and today. Good thing I made those videos, because I have been experiencing more than just technical troubles with the live webstream: It's my webcam, I believe. Somehow in the move, I think I damaged it.


Instead, I've been taking snippets of moments, which I think you might find entertaining.

The following clip was on the Pacheco Pass. I had been accompanying Luna since our 2:30 am departure, and that had followed a no-sleep night of packing and getting a move on. The exhaustion is evident.



And here's the long-awaited video clip of Luna pedaling up the Pacheco Pass...

1 comment:

  1. The view of the boxes in the passenger seat was hilarious, and even funnier, your comment. "Jesus. Christ. That's all I have to say." I have been in a car full o boxes - I feel your pain my friend!

    ReplyDelete