Friday, September 4, 2009

12-Hour Shift

I think it's important to weigh myself before I begin: 140 lbs. with shoes and workout clothes. The the total intake of food in calories is also the output. I do not eat a lot by nature. I do not eat breakfast. The morning starts at 3 a.m., with coffee and cookies. I'll cycle until hunger enters my mind or further.

A 12-hour shift consists of one half hour break for breakfast. Half hour for lunch and forty five minutes for dinner. That is, if I keep cycling after dinner.

The shift begins at 3 a.m. ends at 3 p.m.

My lovely one and I will take siestas 1 or 2 hours. I'll prepare some tapas before going to bed. At 7:30 p.m. my lovely one should be asleep. Wake up time 2:30 a.m. She sleeps around 7 to 8 hours a day: perfect. I do not sleep. I am conscious when I sleep. I rest my body.

A dear friend of mine, Clint, was in the military. He said, "Man, those are the hours I had when I was a drill sergeant."

"Great," said my lovely one. "By the way, are you the drill sergeant?"

Laughing to myself, "Of course not, love, you are."

2 comments:

  1. This post says everything you need to know about the two of you: you were made for each other.
    ~Ceci

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too sweet. So far so good!

    ReplyDelete